RELEASED: June 9, 2020
- Push-button options for CWConnect phone banking is now available
- Instead of just speaking to JOY, our interactive AI system, you now have the option of using your telephone keypad to enter numerical options corresponding with what choices you wish to make.
- Previously-used ACH routing and account number information is now able to be stored
- To comply with federal regulations, any ACH payment information being entered for the first time online will need to be verified through a prenotification process.
PLEASE NOTE: Any information entered and used prior to this update will not need to be re-verified. It will only be for new information going forward. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
When you first enter new information, you will see this message:
"Be aware that due to Federal Regulations, any new payment information must be validated before your payment will process. This could take up to 5 business days from submission for your payment to post. If you need your payment to post sooner, you will need to use another payment method or contact us at (800) 729-6808 to make your payment by phone."
- The prenotification is done by sending a zero-dollar ACH transaction to your external bank using the account information you wish to use. Once your bank receives this, they will verify that the information went to your correct account. If it is correct, nothing more needs to be done. If it is not correct, your bank will send a notification back to CW stating that the information is incorrect.
- What this means for you: Since the verification process takes a few days to be completed, your payment may be delayed from posting for up to five days for correct information. Incorrect information that requires correction may take longer than five days. Once the information is verified, the routing and account number will be stored for future use:
- If you are using this on the CWAnyWhere mobile app, after clicking Pay Loan and then Pay From External Account, you will then need to click "New" and then choose either "Create New" (with the message underneath) or your pre-existing information.
- IMPORTANT: If you are seeing this when trying to make a payment, please clear your browser's cache and try again:
- Also please check that your CWAnyWhere app has been updated to version 1.7.1 by going to "More" at the bottom right of the screen and then clicking App Settings.
- All-new CW VISA credit card management dashboard
- For members with CW VISA credit cards, our completely redesigned card management dashboard no longer requires you to leave home banking to access your card information. It is all integrated within home banking, so no separate login is required!
- To access your card management in home banking, follow these easy steps:
First, click on "Cards" in the top banner:
Next, click on the "Manage" button underneath the picture of your card:
You're in! Welcome to your new dashboard!
- Issue where some members were receiving security code each time they logged into home banking has been fixed.
- Members who are co-borrowers on a loan but who are not joint owners of the account can now make payments online.
- Previously, co-borrowers who were not joint owners of the account would experience a non-loading page when trying to make a payment online.
- Problems enrolling when using Google Chrome on Apple (iOS) have been resolved.
- Members are now able to deposit a Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) check to any of their primary or joint accounts.
- Previously, members were only able to deposit into their main, primary account.