Visit the CW Learning Center to view interactive, how-to demos on some of our most frequently asked CWAnyWhere questions!
GO TO CW LEARNING CENTER
CW provides a variety of online services for your convenience through our CWAnyWhere online and mobile app products. Enroll today and have full access to your accounts as well as availability to other services for tracking, managing, and budgeting, making self-management of your funds and achieving your goals convenient and simple. Remote banking has never been easier. Experience the Difference!
Featured Benefits of CWAnyWhere
- Order checks with your account information already accessible
- See both your standard payment amount and any partial payment amounts due
- Get more options for real-time text and email alerts
- Transfer to or from any account quickly and easily
- Access e-statement history and view account notifications
- Block or unblock cards as needed if they are lost or stolen
- Go paperless by signing up for E-statements, E-notices, or E-alerts to monitor account activity
- See pending transactions and Debit and Credit card activity
- Schedule your loan payments to pay automatically via Electronic Transfer or Debit Card all in one place
- Access Bill Pay from within the online banking system to manage all your bills
- Deposit checks remotely use Remote Deposit Capture (RDC)
CWConnect - now featuring joy!
JOY is the new interactive IVR (Interactive Voice Response) on CWConnect - CommunityWide's phone banking platform. Similar to other AI voice response systems, JOY operates using real-life language. You can talk to her like a real person! Instead of pressing a series of numerical options - such as "press 1 for checking, press 2 for savings" - you can simply ask: "What is my checking balance?" You can even make more complex requests, such as: "Can you move $200 from my regular savings to my Rent account every week?" Some of the other requests you can make are:
- How much can I spend?
- List my last few transactions.
- What are my recent withdrawal transactions?
- List my deposits in my checking account.
- Have I had any ATM transactions recently?
- Have there been any transactions with check number 1234?
- Find my transactions in the amount of $100.
- I need to visit a branch.
- Transfer me to a member service representative.
JOY is fully integrated with CWAnyWhere, for a seamless user experience across all self-service banking platforms.Go to main navigation