Through partnerships and relationships cultivated over the last 50 years we can offer a variety of ways for individuals to qualify for membership with CommunityWide. Review the following list to see how you can become a member:
As a member of Michiana Goodwill Boosters or Marine Corps. League of St. Joseph Valley
As an Employee, Retiree or donor Member of:
- Acme Institute of Technology
- Adams Engineering Company
- Alpha Baking Company (Kreamo)
- American Transport Inc.
- A M General Corporation
- Allied Screw Products
- Ancon Construction
- ARA Services
- Kelley Manufacturing Corporation
- Copyright (St. John’s Bus. Machines)
- Beverly Health Care
- Goodwill Industries of Michiana, Inc.
- Inland Distributing Co.
- Home Instead Senior Care
- Hope Rescue Mission
- Housing Assistance Office Inc.
- Housing Authority of South Bend
- Industrial Metal-Fab, Inc.
- Jack Post, Inc. (So. Bend Toy)
- J. H. Jones and Co.
- JMS Mold Engineering Co.
- K Mold & Engineering Inc.
- Lock Joint Tube Company
- Monarch Industrial Towel
- Morfam, Inc.
- Mossberg and Company, Inc.
- Niles Chemical Paint Co
- NIPSCO (South Bend Division)
- O’Brien Corporation
- Peerless-Midwest, Inc.
- Project Impact of South Bend
- Royal Adhesives and Sealants, Inc.
- Sibley Machine Corp.
- South Bend Acquisitions (Sibley Foundry)
- South Bend Plastics, Inc.
- Steel Warehouse Company, Inc.
- Syscon International
- United Conveyor
- Unifrax Corp (Carborundum Company)
- U. S. Govt. Civilian Employees (Working in/or
- supervised from So. Bend except S B Postal workers)
- Work Force Development (CETA)
- Y. M. C. A
As a spouse of:
Persons who died while within our field of membership
As a relative:
Immediate family members living in the same household of qualified members.
Are you an employer interested in becoming a CW SEG so that your employees can qualify for membership and all the benefits that includes? Contact us today
What do I need to become a member?
Individuals interested in joining CW must provide the following information and documentation:
- - Valid government issued ID, passport, or military identification showing current address. (If the address is not correct, present a utility bill, bank statement, or paystub showing the correct address.)
- - Social Security Number or TIN
How can I transfer my accounts?
Want to become a member but concerned about all the hassle of changing your accounts over? We have simplified the process with our Switch Kit. Click to learn more about how quickly and easily you can transfer your accounts to CW.Go to main navigation