CW offers a variety of savings accounts to help you reach your short term and long term financial goals. If you are looking for a savings account that allows immediate access without penalty, a regular savings is the account for you. Open up a special savings account to track those funds needed for a longer financial goal such as saving for Christmas or an annual expense. Name your savings account to help you easily identify where your money is going, Whatever your need, we have an account that is right for you.
Featured Benefits of CW Savings Accounts:
- FREE Online and Mobile Banking
- Surcharge FREE ATMs (Over 30,000 Nationwide)
- Remote Deposit Capture
- Direct Payroll and Other Recurring Deposits
- FREE Professional Financial Counseling and Education
- CO-OP Shared Branching Access - Over 5,500 Office Locations Nationwide
|Effective Date: Thursday, July 1, 2021|
paid at end
|$0 and up||0.40% APY||$5.00||$1||Day||Month||Any time||None|
Your Path to a Bright Financial Future Begins Here!
As a valued member of CW, we are committed to serving you and care about your financial health. As a benefit of your membership, we have partnered with GreenPath Financial Wellness to provide you with access to one-on-one financial counseling, debt management services, and financial education tools.
As a national non-profit, GreenPath has been assisting individuals across the country for nearly 60 years and will work with you to provide the best possible options based on your individual financial situation.
As a member of CW, you can receive assistance with:
- Financial Counseling – You have access to free, one-on-one financial counseling, and debt counseling delivered by caring, certified experts. They’ll help you to understand your situation, learn about options, and make a plan to meet your goals.
- Debt Management Services - If you have high-interest credit card debt, a GreenPath debt management plan may be able to help lower your interest rates so you can pay off debt faster.
- Housing Services – Take advantage of foreclosure prevention services, home buyer preparation assistance, and reverse mortgage counseling.
- Credit Report Review - Understand your personal credit report and how to improve your score.
- Student Loan Counseling - Understand repayment options that can postpone or lower your payments. Learn the pros and cons of each strategy so you can make an informed decision on which is best for you.
GreenPath Counselors are Here to Help
Financial conversations don’t need to be painful! Call GreenPath today at 1-877-337-3399, and one of their kind, caring, NFCC-certified counselors will help you access the resources and experiences you need to make informed financial decisions and find your path to a bright financial future. It’s free, no-pressure, and 100% confidential.
Want them to call you instead? Request a call from a GreenPath counselor today!
GreenPath Telephone Counseling Hours
Monday-Thursday 8:00am - 10:00 pm ET
Friday 8:00 am - 7:00 pm ET
Saturday 9:00 am - 6:00 pm ET