Saving for a big expense such as a down payment on a house or car? You will find that our Monthly CW Hi-Rate account pays a higher interest rate than our Regular Savings, maximizing your earning potential over time. If you do not need immediate access to your savings and prefer to earn higher rates, we recommend our CW Hi-Rate.
How Does It Work?
Our CW Hi-Rate account allows you to save your money and earn a significantly higher dividend than a Regular Savings account. The money you deposit to a CW Hi-Rate account can only be withdrawn the first five (5) days of each month without incurring a dividend penalty. If you need to make a withdrawal after the first five days of the month, a fifteen (15) day dividend penalty will apply. Check out some of the benefits of our CW Hi-Rate account below!
Featured Benefits of CW Hi-Rate Accounts:
- Earn the most dividends possible and keep flexibility. No need to lock your money into a long term investment or pay high penalties if you need to withdraw a portion.
- Deposit anytime. Withdraw penalty-free on the 1st to 5th of each month.
- Penalty is equivalent to the dividends that would be earned in 15 days on the total being withdrawn.
- FREE Online and Mobile Banking
- Remote Deposit Capture
- Direct Payroll and Other Recurring Deposits
- FREE Professional Financial Counseling and Education
- CO-OP Shared Branching Access - Over 5,500 Office Locations Nationwide
|CW Hi-Rate - Monthly|
|Effective Date: Sunday, October 1, 2023|
paid at end
|$0 and up||5.00%||4.889%||$1.00||$1.00||Day||Month||1st 5 days
of each month
|15 days dividends|